Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank You David, Danielle, and Kathryn

David, Danielle, and Kathryn,

You guys are the best! This Summer Institute has been so eye-opening and inspiring.  I feel this class has completely changed my view on how to teach, given me tools that I didn't recognize I had before.  I feel like I am just beginning on a journey, but I have the essentials to survive in my backpack.  (I am not really much of an outdoorsman)!  I  hope I can approach my students and this school year with the same enthusiasm and professionalism as the three of you have, and I hope I can awaken in them some of the joy and excitement you have reawakened for writing in me.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I have been so happy to share these few weeks with you, and to see where we can head together this year!

    ReplyDelete